In case we are about to release both Suite and firmwares we want to add the signed firmwares during the Freeze so QA has the whole thing to test.
- Complete the firmware release process including firmware signing.
- Add firmwares to webwallet-data and modify its
releases.jsonfile. See e.g. a1831647 for an example.
- Deploy them to data.trezor.io. This is currently done manually and should be automated.
releases.jsonin Connect. See 5350f7ee for example.
- Publish Connect as beta. See Connect: Updating NPM to beta on how to do that.
- Bump Connect in Suite. See connect/bump.md.
- Freeze Suite. At this moment you are all good to Freeze and forward to QA. They should be able to test Suite in its wholeness along with the new firmwares. 
- If QA gives a go-ahead we release.
- Publish Connect to production.
 Note that at this moment you have a
-beta version of Connect bundled in Suite. This however does not pose any problem. We simply release Suite with this
-beta version and publish Connect production version later.