List of third parties
That need to be notified when a protocol breaking change occurs.
This usually requires some code changes in the affected software.
- Electrum https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum
- HWI https://github.com/bitcoin-core/HWI
- Trezor Agent https://github.com/romanz/trezor-agent
- Shadowlands https://github.com/kayagoban/shadowlands
Updating HWI to the latest version should be enough.
- BTCPay https://github.com/btcpayserver/btcpayserver
- Wasabi https://github.com/zkSNACKs/WalletWasabi
Using no Trezor libraries
- Monero https://github.com/monero-project/monero
- Mycelium Android https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet-android
- Mycelium iOS https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet-ios
- Blockstream Green Android https://github.com/Blockstream/green_android
- Blockstream Green iOS https://github.com/Blockstream/green_ios
See https://github.com/trezor/connect/network/dependents for a full list of projects depending on Connect.
Connect dependencies introduction
Such project must have the newest MAJOR version of this NPM package (v8 at the moment). But then the main logic library (dealing with devices etc.) is fetched from connect.trezor.io and is therefore under our control and can be updated easily.
So in a nutshell:
- If there is a new MAJOR version of Connect we indeed want to notify these parties below.
- In other cases we do not, we just need to deploy updated Connect before releasing firmwares.
- Trezor Password Manager https://github.com/trezor/trezor-password-manager
- Exodus (closed source)
- MagnumWallet (closed source)
- CoinMate (closed source)
- MyEtherWallet https://github.com/MyEtherWallet/MyEtherWallet
- MyCrypto https://github.com/MyCryptoHQ/MyCrypto
- MetaMask https://github.com/MetaMask/metamask-extension
- SimpleStaking https://github.com/simplestaking/wallet
- AdaLite https://github.com/vacuumlabs/adalite
- Stellarterm https://github.com/stellarterm/stellarterm
- frame https://github.com/floating/frame
- web3-react https://github.com/NoahZinsmeister/web3-react
- KyberSwap https://github.com/KyberNetwork/KyberSwap
- Balance Manager https://github.com/balance-io/balance-manager