Please read the general instructions you can find on our wiki.
Your Pull Request should follow these criteria:
- The code is properly tested.
- Tests must pass on CI.
- The code is properly formatted. Use
make style_checkto check the format and
make styleto do the required changes.
- The generated files are up-to-date. Use
make genin repository root to make it happen.
- Commits must have concise commit messages, the imperative mood is preferred (rationale).
- Multiple commits per PR are allowed, but please do not use reverts, etc. Use rebase.
- Do not use merge (e.g. merge trezor/master into ...). Again, use rebase.
- Do not force push to PRs. If you are implementing some comments from a
review, use fixup commits (e.g.
git commit --fixup HEAD) and push those.
- After the PR is finally approved autosquash these commits and force push
git rebase -i master --autosquash).
- Do not resolve review comments. Inform the reviewer that you have fixed the issue (simply by commenting "Done" or similar). The reviewer will resolve the discussion after reviewing your fix.